Adoption


April 2009 - We Are approved! Devin and I are so excited! I can't believe how quickly it has gone and yet how long we seem to have. I think the hardest part now is the waiting time. You are so busy filling out papers and all the important information about your life and your ideas, your home study and then once all of that is done you feel like "ok, now what?" I have heard so many stories and have had friends who have had very few days notice that they will be parents and so I am trying to get ready... So in the words of my good friend I am a "prego adoptive mother" since when adopting you never know when your baby will find you:) We have been reading up and learning everything we can so that we will be ready if we happen to be one of those couples who have 3 days notice! We have purchased a stroller and car seat combo, and have picked out a crib and of course some cute clothes and accessories for their room. The little baby girl things are so much fun! I love this baby bling binky! I've got such a cute binky for my baby girl when she decides to come to our home! Devin of course has all the sports equipment and toys picked out that any little boy would love. Thank you to all of you who are saying prayers for us, we appreciate all the love and can't wait to have a baby in our home!

No comments: