Projects:

I have been wanting to do some projects around the house for some time now and just kept putting it off because other things came up, so I decided that I would give myself a deadline to get everything done... There you go more proof that I LOVE Schedules, lists and being busy! I gave myself until Labor Day to finish everything on my list.
-Stain and varnish front door
-Trim Bushes and trees
-Power wash the fence (oh the story is a whole other post)
-Plant flowers again since they died while we were in NJ
-Make draperies and Cornices for Bedroom and Living Room
-Patch all holes from previous drapery hardware and paint
-Make molding and put on living room wall
-Make sconces for Living room wall
-Paint and hang sconces for Guest bedroom
-Hang Mirror in Media room
-Plant trees and bushes in backyard
-Clean and Organize Garage, pantry and craft room
-Refinish antique chairs
-Polish the brass feet on antique chairs and table
I conquered my list and still had time to spare! Here are a few before and after photos! hope you enjoy!

BEFORE:


AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

No comments: